As the first step of our Three Step Strategy™ for estate planning references, we like to work with counseling-oriented planning partners.
We believe that the best planning happens when all of a client’s trusted advisors come together in an environment of shared goals and ideas.
We use the term “Planning Partner” to describe other financial service professionals with whom our clients work.
We believe that clients and their families are best served when their advisors work together as Partners In Planning.
There are two steps to explore us working together as Planning Partners:
- Attend a Partners In Planning Lunch & Learn
Enjoy a free lunch and learn about our Three Step Strategy™ of estate planning and how it can strengthen and solidify your existing client relationships. You will learn how to move clients beyond mere estate planning. Our Wealth Reception Planning™ presents a fresh and transformational perspective on planning for the client, the beneficiary, and the advisor. This type of opportunity (how our process can support your practice) allows collaboration with focus on wealth reception directly benefits both the client and advisors alike.
Some of the points we cover:
- How to Select and Work With an Estate Planning Attorney;
- How to Keep Estate Plans Current As Laws and Families Change’
- How to Keep Inheritances Protected From Divorce and Lawsuit Creditors; and
- How to Transfer Values Along With Values.
Earn 2 CE credits for CFP® and Maryland Insurance Life/Health!
(register link here)
- Call our office directly at 410-296-3358 to schedule.